Sunday 14 March 2010

12 weeks.. Goodbye morning afternoon and evening sickness. Hello sharing our wonderful news!

Finally! We can share our fabulous news to everyone and that we have done! A few people had been told and it made me chuckle when at our friends Sam and Ricks house for Sam's birthday Rick said 'oh, and congratulations Amy!' when very few knew so then James and Carrie knew and then more friends heard about our Baby T then when Josie and I were celebrating our birthdays in La Tasca I made a bit of a confirmation announcement to the friends who joined us there. Oh, is it just me or is there nothing else in the world more amazing than bringing a whole new life into the world! Thank you Mummy Nature!

So, on Tuesday 9th March I had my 12 week scan, we were in the Royal Berks for 2 hours because of this little Baby T - but by no stretch am I complaining! Our beautiful little baby was so content laying back, one arm behind their head and the other hand in their mouth while their feet were resting against my womb, so comfortable in their little cocoon. The only thing is we needed the little nipper to move so the nice ultrasound lady could take a nuchal measurement to test for any anomalies (to which she said all seems just right!)

Baby T just wanted to lay there and rest, we watched a cooed then its teeny little leg twitched - oh did I cry! Its just magical and amazing! Still, that wasn't the right position to be in so we were sent off for a bite to eat and a fizzy drink then returned 20 minutes later, Graham also gave me a little tummy rub and all of the above contributed to our very mobile baby when we saw him or her again! Baby T was turning upside down and round, at one moment it was head down, I thought oh no, not just yet little one!

We left with 5 photos of our beautiful baby and feeling very happy knowing we have a healthy baba who is due on Monday 20th September... My best friend Karen's 26th birthday! I cant think of a better present to give such a caring and wonderful friend, I really hope Baby T has Grahams timing skills already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment